A short edition today as my feed reader was quite empty this morning, mostly due to Thanks Giving celebrations yesterday in the US I suspect.
- Hoisting in .NET Explained – Alexandr Nikitin takes a look at this compiler optimisation which takes code out of loops that doesn’t need to be inside the loop, as well as JIT optimisation and Common Subexpression Elimination optimisations
- MSDN Subscriber? Enjoy your free Pluralsight courses! – Kate Gregory highlights the inclusion of limited access to some PluralSight courses which is available for free as a part of the MSDN Subscriptions.
- ES.stage3: string padding – Dr. Axel Rauschmayer shares a look at another of the ECMAScript proposals, reviewing the call for string padding capabilities in the core language.
- Learn How to Build Web Apps With React JS and Flux with this Great Udemy Course – barbarian meets coding – Jaime González García discusses some of the background to React.js, and shares a link to a course by Stephen Grinder titled ‘How to Build Web Apps with ReactJS and Flux’, along with sharing a promo code which gives free access to the course.
- UWP XAML: Simple Responsive Layout using Grid and AdaptiveTrigger – Mikael Koskinen shares a look at building responsive layouts in XAML based Universal Windows Applications