- Azure Redis Cache: Public preview of premium tier – Pranav Rastogi announce the public preview of the Azure Redis serivce
- Announcing Visual Studio Debug Engine Extensibility Samples – Patrick Nelson highlights a suite of new debugging extensibility samples, along with documentation of the Concord debugging engine used for both unmanaged and managed debugging in VS2015
- Introducing ASP.NET WebHooks Receivers – WebHooks made easy – Scott Hanselman talks about the exciting developments still being made on the ASP.NET 4.6 platform, and explores the new ASP.NET WebHooks recently released as a preview release.
- Null-Conditional Operators – Day 2, nameof – Day 3 – VS 2015 Series & Auto Property Initializers – Day 4 – Visual Studio 2015 – The team at Falafel Software kick on with their month long series with articles from Josh Eastburn on Null Condiditional Operators, Tillman Dickson explores the nameof function and Steve Smith looks at Auto Proprerty Initializers
- Improving Message Throughput in Akka.NET with Routers – Jason Roberts continues his series of posts looking at the Akka.NET actor framework, exploring a little of the theory of Routers and Routing and illustrating with an example.
- The Roslyn Academy Community – The Roslyn Academy is an initiative from a group of MVPs which is dedicated to the writing of components on the .NET Roslyn Compiler Platform.
- Support for Open Source technologies on Azure – Hanne Wulff continues a series looking at the Microsoft Open Source Strategy